Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pictures of the little one!

Still struggling with feeling sick most every day all day it is like having the 24 hour stomach flu but for 8 weeks straight. The medicine helps a little but just not as much as I would hope...some days are better then others but I still can't wait for the day I don't have to think before I eat and worry about whether or not I took the medicine in time; or if I forget what I will feel like afterwords.

Spent most of early Halloween morning in the ER for pain, headed in at 1 am they gave me some IV fluids and sent me home feeling the same as I went in...my OB sent me back into ER for pain medicine they did some test every thing looks good yet. They did an u/s so here are the pictures *click on the pictures to get a better view...




No comments: