Tony's got a job again working for Audi, a dealer here in WI. He starts Dec 7. We are looking forward to him getting back into the field. Still no luck finding a good place to live and we still need to get him a car to drive to work but we will get there eventually. The rest of us are doing well.
The kids are enjoying being in the same house with Grandma and Papa. Emily did recently start realizing that she is not going back to Seattle and that has made her sad. I sure hope she takes this next move well.
I have been doing better then before. Still have to go in a few times a week for IV's but I feel more in control of the sickness then I did before. Baby is doing well; moving a lot. Emily is always wondering if the baby is tickling me. Very cute.
Once we move Emily will be out of school the rest of the year as she can not get in at the local school where we are going. I wish she could but it will be nice to have her around a little more before the little one comes. I have e-mailed a moms group in the area and they are pending my joining until I meet with them the first time. It is going to be nice to be in a local moms group again. I sure do miss the gals from WA though. Now if we can just find a place to live!! Excited for the move just not ready for the work and time involved. I just need to remember to keep up on keeping myself healthy and get my IV's when I need them.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment