Friday, May 30, 2008

Emily's Three Year Checkup

Emily had her three year checkup yesterday. She is 27 lb 34 1/4 inches tall. She had a good checkup the doctor did notice that she is Knock-knee it isn't very much so it sounds like she will most likely grow out of it on her own but we are took keep an eye on it. She also suggested that we take Emily to have a speech assessment done since she doesn't talk a whole lot and is sometimes hard to understand. I can understand a good 90% of what she says but others have a hard time understanding. Emily does get really shy around others which I think is the main problem but we will see.

Tony had a guys night out last night and went out with a couple of buddy's he works with. They went and say Indian Jones and the kingdom of... he had a good time I think he enjoyed getting away from the kids and I.

No comments: