After chasing two kids ( I almost think we can count Cooper being two kids himself) so lets call it three kids getting chased around the beach is more then a handful. We went down to the beach today to have lunch. We were there for over 2 hours getting nice and dirty! The kids were all over and of course in opposite directions :( Cooper is starting to walk more now so it was nice that he wasn't crawling everywhere (he is slower at walking) but they still manage to keep me on my toes. Cooper really enjoyed walking at the edge of the lake with his feet in the water. Emily did not! I don't blame her though the water is still very very cold. At the end of the trip we walked home with a very wet and sandy boy and a sandy sweaty little girl. And they are now taking a nice; hopefully long, nap!!
For those of you with warm weather I hope you get to enjoy it!
Sorry no pictures chasing the kids around today was a big enough challenge hopefully tomorrow I can snap a few shots while I run after them!
For those of you with warm weather I hope you get to enjoy it!
Sorry no pictures chasing the kids around today was a big enough challenge hopefully tomorrow I can snap a few shots while I run after them!
1 comment:
Hmm theres something wrong with this place.... Anyway, let me try again... Sounds like you all had a great time at the beach and it was a perfect day as well! Next time take pics though...
Yes I have considered making the 3rd room a nap room... but I can just stick Hayden in my room until he does something crazy :)
We are enjoying our sun as well. I am getting quite tan :) We are going to So Ca next weekend I think we will have to go to the beach while we are there!
Post a Comment