Friday, June 20, 2008

Going Away Party

Today we went to going away party for a wonderful member of our moms group Melissa. They are moving south and we are going to miss her and her family greatly. She has been a wonderful friend and a great help with Cooper. I wasn't able to get very many pictures of the get together having to keep tract of the two kids but if you wish to see some you can take a peak at the Johnson family under our friends. Here is what I have for pics though.


Cooper was so adorable at the spray park. He would just stare at everything and everyone walk a few steps in and then cry and run back each time he would do this he would get progressively closer and closer after about a half hour of doing this he finally gave in a ran in full speed and ran out just as fast crying. So cute. I love this particular picture because you can really get an idea of how he just stood looking so cute.



2 comments:

Cassia said...

I takes a little time for them to get used to the water :) When we first got here the kids weren't too thrilled with it. After yesterday and it being too friekin hot Hayden said no more parks period. Too cute.

mom2jjk said...

Your so sweet Veronica! I will miss everything except the traffic and windstorms. Thanks for being a great friend. Thank goodness for "blogland" as it will make staying in touch so much easier!