We went to the zoo today with the moms group I didn't have time to take a whole lot of pictures but that is because Emily was having such a great time and asking me so many questions about the animals her favorite animal there was the elephant it was hard to get her away from that exhibit. We surprisingly were at the zoo for four hours the kids were exhausted. Cooper fell asleep after about hour three and is still napping two hours later here at home. Emily fell asleep in the car which she hasn't done in a long while.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I never did take the kids to the zoo when we were there. Now I regret that. This fall I want to take them to the Phoenix zoo, though I heard its not nearly as good as the ones up there.
Post a Comment