Fun out camping! We had to start the morning before even getting to the campground with Cooper getting stung by a wasp. Tony said he heard him say "look daddy a caterpillar" and then he yelled the worst scream Tony has ever heard and this is what he found. Poor kids, now he thinks anything flying is a bee!
Resting after setting up the campground for the night
Resting after setting up the campground for the night
Getting some much needed rest in the camper!
We sure missed sitting around campfires!!
We took a walk over to a nearby beach!!
Here is a frog that we found, I was surprised that the kids didn't squish it to death!
1 comment:
Poor Cooper I remember bee stings and they were no fun then! I can't imagine they have gotten any better over the years...LOL Hopefully he doesn't get another one for many years!
Looks like you guys had a great time camping though.
Post a Comment