Thursday, October 8, 2009
Newest addition soon to come!
So as a lot of you already know we are expecting the next little baby Robinson in May. We are now 8.5 weeks along and excited. I have not been feeling good at all. The morning/all day sickness with this one is by far the worst. Emily couldn't be happier to be getting a little sister. At least that is what she wants and doesn't seem to be settling for the possibility of a little brother. She has said a few adorable things so far. She told Grandpa the other day "We don't need Cooper we have baby in Mommy's belly" and then "I don't like Cooper; we don't need Cooper we have baby in your belly Mommy" And then the other day after I got home from my first doctor appointment Emily was super excited when I walked in and then she said, "Where's the baby Mommy!" We will be working on her with the time line. It is so fun to see how interested she is and how opinionated she is. I think her true feelings for Cooper are coming out now. Ha. To cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment