Last night we made a ginger bread house with the kids and a neat ginger bread Christmas tree. Tony and I did most of the frosting of the house and tree and the kids did all the decorating with candy. Emily did a really good job and the house never fell apart. Although she did decorate one whole side just to take it all off and put it back up but still they look great!
While Emily decorated the house Tony was working on frosting the tree! He followed the instructions on the box...he will never do that again as they were wrong
Unfortunately Tony got an assist call during the decoration process so the kids and I had to finish up alone.
Cooper was really getting into the process...well mainly the eating of all the candy before puting it on process!
2 comments:
That's a cool looking tree. does it have just regular graham cracker squares or are they special sizes? I think I want to try and recreate that.
Big Twerp
We made the gingerbread house with your mom last year while I was recovering from giving birth to yet another child LOL! Yes he was born in March, yes it was still good, and it looked a little bit like Christmas outside too b/c it snowed that morning. We made the tree this year and yours looks way better. Our frosting was a little too thin and ran down the tree like green lava! Also, we have the same PJs as what Cooper has on in the picture.
Post a Comment