Tuesday, December 23, 2008

No Van :(

Well we thought we had a good van had everything set to buy it tonight and we get there and did one more once through and notice a lot more problems. We left because the rear axle looked shifted over to the right by more them 4" and definitely didn't want to deal with that. We get home and they call saying that it was just because of how it was parked. Which Tony thinks makes sense but we both feel that we are just rushing things too much and want to take a break and try again after vacation. We really just wish this never happened. I am going to call insurance again and see what they will do I feel like they should be doing more...working with us more. They just can't expect us to get a new vehicle with this weather this time of year in such a short period of time in our price range. I am now hoping that we can back out of the check that was already made out to the dealership for the loan. Hoping their will be no charges. Argh! Off to get ready for Christmas eve dinner and to get packed for our trip!
Emily is so excited she keeps saying we fly airplane Thursday 2, 3 7 no 2 more nights?!?!

1 comment:

Cassia said...

I'm sorry that they are being pushy. Thats an insurance company for you. I hope they give you some more time and you find something good. Have a great trip from one snow to another... Merry Christmas!