Had a consult today with a lawyer about the accident and now have them hired on. I hope it is the right decision. I think Tony is looking forward to me not worrying about whether or not I can convince them to give the right amount for the settlement. They are also going to handle all the problems with my PIP being exhausted amongst other things.
Emily's doctor appointment went well today. She had x-rays of her hip and knee taken today and the initial review of the x-rays did not show any problems. The ortho we saw is totally stumped as to what the problem may be. He is fairly certain that Emily is not faking the pain and is still worried because children who limp and complain about pain usually have some sort of injury but we just can't figure out what it is. So again we will just wait and see what happens.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It could be growing pains. I used to have them terribly in my legs when I was little.
Post a Comment