Saturday, April 11, 2009

Planting some flowers!

We planted the flower that we got from G. Grandma the other day. This was a fun project for the kids. Emily kept telling us which one for each member of the family. This has since changed at least 10 times in the last few days.



Waiting patiently!



I have been slowly getting use the the contacts. They have finally found the right prescription and the contacts fit right. The only thing is they are Gas Permeable (hard) contacts. So they are taking some time to get use to. I have been able to wear them up to 3.5 hours on some days. Hopefully I can get use to them enough to at least wear them half the day. The kids really like when I have them in. Cooper especially...he gets very cuddly and loves to push his head up against mine. Too cute!

No comments: