Saturday, May 30, 2009

Now for the much needed...I am way behind post.

Finger painting fun!



Always seems to turn into body painting fun!


The finished product!


Emily trying out her new roller blades I think she likes them. She hasn't complained about them yet. She roller bladed all the way down to the park with Tony. It was so cute to watch.

Fun at the park/beach!







What can I say this boy loves being by the water!

Watching the new fish in the tank. They love sitting on my lap to watch them eat.


It was a sad day in this house when the caterpillar decided to make a cocoon. No more little furry creature to hold. It was fun while it lasted.

Yes, she sat through a whole movie while I braided her hair. The only complaint was in the end when she said her back hurt...I don't blame her with the way she chose to sit. She loves it. I hope she will keep them in for a while.


No comments: