Saturday, May 9, 2009

So many things!

Lots has happened between activities, fun milestones and more.
Cooper has started this new excitement with singing. Lately he has been singing Happy Birthday to you. Mainly just that part but he has to get the right pitch. And when he does he claps and says "yea I did it". A few nights back he was doing this at 11:00 p.m. we are heading up for bed and we here him in his room singing and then clapping and screaming in excitement! Too cute!

Cooper is no longer going potty full days, he is now down to just about 50% of the time and holding. He definitely knows he is in charge of this part of his life. Fully potty trained would be nice but half still saves on money.
Emily made an observation while out at the store the other day. Tony had wondered off from the checkout line so I called for him to come back since I didn't have any money and the Cooper go get your dad didn't do any good. So I call Tony to come back using his name and I hear and see Emily go "to-ny, to,-ny...(now is when she then points to the Toes and then to the Knee) then she chuckles and say's Toe-Knee that's silly mommy; you call Daddy Toe-Knee!!!" So now my child things I am silly!
Here is what Emily had been doing at night with her bears! I guess they are in time out!!

Newest art project made at school.



Emily has been bugging to have pretties put on her finger nails for a while now so I wen't out and got some polish and pretty stickers to put on. And well if you know me that was more then a task. I was lost in all the selection. And it took me a while to find the polish that wasn't $8 a bottle. Well in the end this is what we ended up with. It is very cute and Emily absolutely loves it. She can't wait to show it to her teacher. I have a feeling one of her teachers wears nail polish and that is where she got the idea...because it definatley wasn't from me!!

The picture doesn't really do the pretty nails justice they look way better in person. O.K. Not way better as the last time I wore nail polish was at my wedding and I didn't put it on myself but better at least! And it really looks good with the half rubbed off tatoo.



I finally got Tony in to see the eye doctor. Not exactly sure when the last time he went in was...I am thinking over 7 years ago. All looks well at this time. Not sure if the peace of mind of having him go in was worth the complaints for the hour or more after about his eyes being dialated. But I figured with all the chemicals he comes home saying got in his eyes from work he was overdue for a check up!

Today is the first sunny day in a long while. We have to pick Toe-knee up from work tonight so I think I am going to take the kids to a park down by his work later after Coopers nap...and then we are going to head to Toysrus to pick out Emily birthday gifts.

More to say but the kids are getting into trubble!

1 comment:

Cassia said...

Emily and Cooper are both too funny. I love that Emily was laughing at you for calling Tony. Too funny. The nail polish turned out great I thought. Phedora gets squirmy when we do hers and they end up smudged. Just make sure to keep the polish up high. Phedora decided to do her nails more than once :) Can't wait to see you guys again!