Last night Tony decided to just put Cooper right into his big boy bed. I think we only had to go upstairs to inter vein about 6 times which may seem like a lot but we tend to have to go up a few times anyway. Most of the times we went up it was taking Emily off of his bed and putting her back in hers.
The two finally sleeping peacefully!
Now this morning at about 8 I hear a the little man talking in his room (I have the monitors set up right now just in case) and I hear Mum Muuuum stuck stuck. I thought it was Cooper saying Mom Mom and Emily saying stuck but I get into the room and Emily is sound alseep and Cooper is saying he is stuck. His chubby leg got stuck in between the bars of the bed.
Which bring me to how much I can't believe how much he can say and how well he communicates. He will say in the high chair I want unbuckle, all done, more. He says eat dinner, I want some, milk, cracker, thank you. He also says tickle, uh oh, up, down, ball, yes, mine, I see you. And then he sings ashes, ashes all fall down! Oh and of course best of all "I tooted"! I remember when Emily was his age and we couldn't believe she could say mom, dad, and night night( nigh, nigh)!
Random picture...their new favorite toy!
No comments:
Post a Comment