I haven't been able to take very many pictures lately Cooper has been sick I have been sick and we have been busy.
Cooper has been in his big boy bed now for a while and we finally took down the crib.
Cooper is also now saying "all done Dada", "thank you Dada", "ya", "here ya go" and "your welcome".
Cooper is also now saying "all done Dada", "thank you Dada", "ya", "here ya go" and "your welcome".
Tony hasn't had the Assist for the last week; we are hoping that he will get it back on Sunday but we are not sure. He had to take the van to work today and will have to tomorrow. We are hoping that the next time this happens Tony will get a far enough in advance warning so he can find rides to and from work.
Other then that we have just been doing our usually park visits a few times a week. We had a little rain this last week so we didn't get to go as much. The rainy Seattle weather is on its way!
On another note: here is an observation we made a while back...Some people measure their kids heights as they grow up; we aparently have had a different method that Cooper new about just not us. Each number represents the amount of upper teeth that were chewed into the dining room table. He even made sure to show us when he had two teeth on top and just one on the bottom (the bottom teeth show on the side of the table). Nice huh! I am just happy he stopped at four teeth on top. Although I am not sure how he could get his molars to show up!
1 comment:
Thats too funny. I love it! How come Tony hasn't had the assist lately?? I hope you all are feeling better now and get some more sun up there. We are having a drab rainy couple of days here. Its nice that its finally cooling off some. Its still in the 70's right now but really muggy.
Post a Comment