Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Updates

Cooper is been sleeping very well in his big boy bed, only major problems are Emily wanted/and actually going into his bed and bugging him which he does not like and the other problem is he gets his legs stuck in the bars at the end of the bed but that will be fixed tonight.

The kids have been doing great! Yesterday Tony watched the kids in the morning for a while and they set up their tents (Cooper has one now also) out in the back and played for a long time. Emily just had a blast and I hear Cooper had a great time also. When I got home they both came running to me to have me come outside it was adorable. Emily put me night night in the tent. She read me a story which went a little like this "two books, two books, Amen" she was so proud of herself for reading me a story.

Tony is out golfing right now with a friend. He has been able to get out at lease once every week or so for a while now and he has really been liking it. I am glad that he has been able to get out. One of his good friends at his work is now on his team which is great! Now they have all of their days off together and do more.

I will post more later so check back on this day for pictures etc...

No comments: