Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another New Addition To The Tank

Last month we replaced our fish tank because it was not doing so good anymore. We got the tank during the local pet stores anniversary sale for manufacturer price which was awesome and not only that but you get a free fish with your purchase. Anyway we got the new tank set up and then used our fish coupon and went to the store the other day and picked out our new fish. They only had a few options (we wanted a black goldfish) but they didn't have any and we ended up with this little guy his name is Gretzky! Can you guess who named him! You can see him in the back right of the photo!

1 comment:

Cassia said...

My mom tried t osend us a fish tank since the kids like hers so much. I told her there was no way. What ever were we supposed to do with it when it came time to move?? I know we could have taken it but thats such a hassel. I love your tank though it looks great.