Emily had her second swim lesson today and loved it. She doesn't get to play "games" like she did at the other pool because it is a regular size pool and the little kids are too short but she still has a great time none the less! She also thought it was really cool that both she and her instructor have a tattoo (her's fake obviously)! Also today while she was in the pool waiting for her turns she would pull up and peek over the side of the pool and say "I see you Cooper Peek!" it was so precious.
Here is the only picture I was able to take the last few days I don't really have a good view to get a bunch of pictures but it will be fun to hear what she says and does!

Almost forgot! Another funny thing that Emily has mentioned is that she is worried about his "owie on ear" (he has one of those ear plug things for making the ear hole bigger) anyway she calls it an "owie" and says it needs kissed!
1 comment:
Whats this!?! Only one pic! I cant believe this...LOL So yeah I bought new batteries last night and it still didn't turn on. So Dan looks at it and it was switched to video mode! I was pretty upset to say the least.
I'm so happy Emily is still able to do swimming lessons and is enjoying it. I always hated that I couldn't get any good shots of the kids at their lessons. They really need to be more photo friendly during class :) In a perfect world!
Post a Comment