Experience Music Project|Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame...O.K. that's a mouthful! Well we went there today not very kid friendly or us friendly at all but it was free and a good outing! Here are some pictures from the trip. The museum is at the Seattle Center so there was lots of other things to do in the area also.
The kids had fun watching the balloon man! He was very generous and made the kids lots of balloon things! Emily also got to ride on a car roller coaster ride which she loved. I also took Cooper on the elephant ride (similar to the octopus but doesn't spin just goes up and down) well he screamed and screamed and yelled "ALL DONE, ALL DONE" the whole ride and then when we got off he hugged me so hard I still have fingernail prints on my shoulders. I don't think we will be going on that anytime soon with him!


Here are some pictures of the needle and others!
1 comment:
I'm sorry you didn't like EMP. I went way back in the day when it first opened and loved it. But then I enjoy that kinda stuff. We didnt make it to the botanical garden. We were way to worn out after the birtday party. We went to this place that is like a huge McD's playground only way cooler.
Post a Comment