He also just got another hair cut! Now Tony and Cooper have the same length hair; we cut Coopers really short this time it is very adorable. They look even more like twins now!

Here is a picture of the two sitting together on the floor watching a movie. Cooper decided to plop himself right down next to her it was adorable.

This picture is just because I love when he sits on his legs like this; the feet are so cute!

And the video of the day is this!
Here is a picture of the two sitting together on the floor watching a movie. Cooper decided to plop himself right down next to her it was adorable.
This picture is just because I love when he sits on his legs like this; the feet are so cute!
And the video of the day is this!
He has his head in the box his new soccer ball came in. He was/is so very happy that he got a soccer ball of his own. Every time we are at the park and another kid is there with a soccer ball he always tries to take it away! He will most likely still try to take others but now he gets to play anytime. All day long in his hands he either has a baseball bat, a hockey stick or a ball.
2 comments:
I cant believe how big he is getting. I love the new hair cut. He is just adorable with short hair. He's going to be your little sprts player. how fun will that be. We just got the kids a soccer ball a few weeks ago, they love playing with it.
Kara used to sit on her feet like that too! I miss it. Yes I think I did clip his nails. I know I am weird! And no I don't like my bare back scratched!
Post a Comment