Last night late we decided to let the kids play outside in their pool. We got both of them dressed in their swimsuits and threw them in the pool. o.k. gently placed them in the pool. Cooper stayed in and played with the toys but Emily didn't want to be in the pool without mommy or daddy in with her. I said I can't go into the pool I don't have my swimsuit on. She goes "ohh, I see" then runs off into the house. Tony says "Emily where are you going" Emily replies "Not now I get Mommy's suit" next thing I see is Emily looking out our window holding up my suit saying "Dis yours Mommy" then we hear her run down stairs and proceed to assist in helping me get into the suit then pushing me into the pool. Very cute.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment