So last year right around this time I started breaking out in hives from something. Well here we go again. I have been breaking out for a week now with no sign of relief. Benadryl keeps it at bay but the minute the medicine wears off I start getting them; worse then last year. I haven't been able to think of anything that is similar between last year and this year other then it has happened during the same month. Sun? Heat? flower? I just don't know! I am just going to keep up on the Benadryl and hope this passes sometime soon!
On another note: (I know not all are interested by I plan to use the blog to blog all sorts of interesting and not so interesting things) but I have officially linked the round painful balls that form in my fingertips to Milk (or at least something in milk) I have refrained from drinking milk for a year now and have not had any breakouts of the bumps! Three days ago I had three glasses of milk in one day as a test and broke out with 5 bumps total on both hands. I would say that is a mystery solved. As much as I love drinking milk I will stay away from it as it is not worth the pain of the bumps!
No comments:
Post a Comment