Emily had her first swim lesson today and she did great! She absolutely loved the class and was screaming how excited she was when it was over. She keeps checking in to make sure we are going again tomorrow to class.



I would also like to add that the poor girl is so short that she can barely stand in the water with her mouth above in the deepest part of the wading pool. All the other kids in the class are a good chest or neck high. She toughed it out though!
Oh and I finally found a swim suit that doesn't give Emily a wedgie! She is very happy and told me this morning " I no have pick my butt mommy".
1 comment:
Thats too cute! I no have to pick my butt.. LOL
THe kids are loving swimming lessons as well. Phedora had a fever yesterday so we had to skip it and they were really bummed. Lucky for us she seems to be better today so we get to go again. I think we are going to move Hayden on to the next level and keep Phedora in this one again. They go 9 days per class. Phedora is just not as comfortable with the water as I had hoped she would be. After the 1st day she didn't even want to go back. They love going in the wading pool and the slide is a huge hit. I wanted to do the 9:30 class next time but they dont have both levels at that time. So we will go to the 10:30. Still way too hot but hopefully not as bad as 11 is. I dont know what I was thinking when I signed them up for 11. Its over 100 by then! I see you guys are getting some beautiful weather. We have rain in the forecast all week. This is "monsoon season" aka they get about 3" of rain in 3 months...LOL These people are crazy!
Post a Comment