Sunday, February 1, 2009

Favor's his left hand!

I know that it is still way early to tell but Cooper really favors using his left hand for eating and coloring! Emily used her left for a while but by 2 years old she was eating all the time with her right hand. I haven't seen Cooper use his right hand in a long time!



Even brushes with his left hand!


It will be interesting to see which hand he ends up using!

3 comments:

Cassia said...

Looks like you are going to have a lefty. I used to tease my little sister and tell her that people who were left handed died years before people who were right handed. She used to get so upset and start crying... I was so terrible to her. I might have to call and apologize to her... Naw I dont think so :)

Cassia said...

I had to trick her into doing it. I lied and told her the camera wasn't recording. She's really shy about doing it for the camera and its taken all year to get her to share any of the songs. The first time she sang anything for me was when her friend Kelsey spent the night and started singing one of the songs while playing play doh.

I fixed the other one. I tried unsuccessfully last night to use blogger to upload the videos. It rarely works for me. But I got it to work this morning though.

Hows everything going? We are doing good. I heard Rachelle finally had her baby girl on Sunday. They named her Evelyn Violet. Now I am just waiting to see a pic of her. I bet she is adorable just like Toby.

Cassia said...

Ok they all work now! I know she gets so excited that she made it there. I love it.

We cant wait to get home either. I wish on the one hand we could come back now but on the other its so pretty here. Its hard to want to leave. I'm glad we get to enjoy the beautiful weather and leave before it gets HOT! Last summer was too hot for me.

How many days and hours does Emily go for? Where is she going at? Its nice getting some one on one time. I enjoy my 4 hours a week with just Phedora. She is being crazy today. Must be something in the air or something.

We are going to fly the kids up sometime the end of April to stay with mine and Dan's parents while we drive back up. I think we will have to take a side trip back outto Sonoma Valley on the way. We went with the kids last time and its not too much fun wine tasting with kids in tow. But it was still fun. I'm not looking forward to the drive back by myself though. Dan will havet odrive his truck up so hopefully we wont hit any traffic where carpool lanes are available. Should be a nice drive though alot less stopping.

I will tell Rachelle I am going to call her tonight after the kids go to bed.