Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snow! Again!


Woke up this morning to some more snow! Most if it has melted away already and it is just 11 in the morning. Emily said to me just a few minutes ago "snow's all gone Mommy time to go to school" I think she is just a little bummed she didn't get to go today!

2 comments:

Cassia said...

Wow! When is it going to end? Hopefully it will be nice and sunny or at least rainy by May when we get back. Though I have to say I am looking forwardt osome snow this winter and maybe even another white Christmas. I was pretty bummed out that the one year we are gone is the one when its a white Christmas :(

Cassia said...

Yes, our lease is up April 30th. Though I wish it was up now. I just talked to a lady down the road who informed me that we have mold in our house. Hmm... She said all the black stuff along the outside of the foundation outside ours and Hayden's bedroom is mold so its probably in here too. We also had found out a few weeks ago that there was a fire in this house and someone died. This lady this morning said people died, so more than one and that the house sat half burned for a year before they fixed it. Apparently they were trying t osell it but wanted too much for it so no one bought it. Dan can barely sleep in our room and Hayden wakes up coughing in the mornings. So.... There probably is mold in here. I'll have to talk with Dan but maybe we can et out early because of that. They also never told us anyone died here so I wonder if thats legal. I believe when you buy a house they have to tell you I wonder if its the same for rentals.

Have fun this weekend. I wish I could get away for a weekend.