Friday, February 13, 2009

Much awaited picture and video updates

Big Boy undies. He has even started to go poopy in the toilet. We will see if he stays interested. It is by no means consistent but he is more then willing to try.


So here is the beautiful outfit that Emily has picked out at the store. What do you think? Bought in the 50-60s maybe. She loves it!


The full deal and she has some nice bright magenta/pink shoes to go with it!


More snow!





I think Cooper is singing "how are you" and Emily is singing her Sunday, Monday, Tuesday...song from school mixed with her Stomp, stomp song. Notice Cooper's silly tongue moves and his drool at the end of the video! Classic!

1 comment:

Cassia said...

I love the outfit! Your weren't joking...LOL Kids are too funny.

I cant believe how much Cooper looks like Tony. I guess I never noticed it in the pics. I love the how are you song too cute.