Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More updates

Emily has her last day of this round of swimming on Wednesday next week and she still has not passed this first level yet. Getting a little old but she is having fun. She would have passed before winter break but the teacher was worried she would backtrack a little and she did so I am glad she held her back.

Cooper is going on the potty more and more. Still not consistent but showing a lot more interest.

Don't have much for pictures lately just a few of Cooper playing in the snow two days ago (Yes; I said SNOW) we have had a few days of it the last week. Things have been a little crazy this past few weeks so I haven't had the camera out much.

Had our first conference at school today for Emily and she has been doing good. Still in the getting use to class stage but they are happy with her progress and so are we.

Tony is out tonight for a much needed guys night out with some buddies at work. He hasn't been able to get out in a while they were going to go golfing last week but he wasn't able to make it so they headed out tonight around 7:00.

Brought Cooper into the doctor today because he has been bugged by his ear lately we have tried ear oil but today we found out that he has an ear infection which is most likely the swimmers ear so he is on antibiotics for a week now until he can get over that. I am going to look into what type of ear plugs might work for him for swimming.

Tonight was the first night that Cooper said a little of the prayer that we do at night. He can now say very clearly "now I a me" and "Amen" he was so proud of himself.

Well the kids are asleep Tony is gone and I am off to bed!!

No comments: