O.k. so Cooper is going through this phase where he takes his clothes off all the time even his diaper, part of the wonderful process of potty training...
Here's the story!
So this morning after the kids ate their breakfast I got them down from the table and told them it is time to get dressed. I head up stairs to get their clothes for the day a short while later I hear Emily yell...
"Mommy Cooper's got a toy stuck on him penis! Can you get it ot he not look happy!"
I'm thinking what in the world could he get stuck there? And what gave him the idea to do something like that?
Go downstairs to find a completely naked boy with one of those old school plastic coin holders (the type that you squeeze to pop open) pinched on his penis! Nice huh! I don't think he will be doing that anymore.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the giggle! LOL
Post a Comment