Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cooper Loves to Swim

Cooper had his last lesson today in his first round of swimming and he is doing awesome he has moved up to Advanced Tots...the teacher wishes he could be in Puddle Jumpers as she feels he is more then ready but they wont let him because he is too young. The nice thing is they push him a little more because they know he can. He really loves to swim and so we set him up for more lessons. Tony has been the one taking him lately and I think they both enjoy the time together. I of course have yet to remember to take the camera for pictures and videos but promise I will this next time. The funny thing is Emily remembered her (play) camera today and was taking tons of pictures! Too bad it wasn't a real camera!

1 comment:

Cassia said...

Wow maybe he will be a swimmer... Thats great that he's doing so well.