Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Potty Training Battle

Well as much as I am not ready to potty train Cooper he has been showing much interest in it. I think one of the main reasons why I am not ready for the battle is all the friends that I have seen struggle with potty training their boys. I am afraid to push Cooper to hard to get potty trained. He is going potty in the toilet at least once a day minimum. Waking us up to go potty. Wanting to go right away in the morning, having me stop and let him go while we are out shopping or at swim lessons... To me he seems more then ready but I fear that he will back fire if I push him to get past this potty when I feel like it attitude and just get him fully day trained. I now put him in pullups while we are out to make potty breaks easier. I am just so done with this! Suggestions! Anyone?!?!

No comments: