Thursday, March 5, 2009

More fun pictures, and some updates.

Where did your blanket go Cooper? Coopers says "Where did it go?" with his hands raised up in the air. Where do you think it went?



I did get a picture of Cooper with his hands raised asking where it went but I assure you it was adorable! This was at lease a five minute task to get the whole blanket into the box!

*******************

Well, with a slight rent raise, we are good to go for another year here at the townhouse. It has been nice to not have to worry about moving. Landlords happy with us living here...were happy living here...everyone's happy!! :) Now if we could just get rid of the woodpecker that pecks on our chimney every morning at 7:30! I have to say that it is funny! You can here everyone in a row pound on the chimney wall in the morning as the woodpecker goes chimney to chimney pecking away!

*******************
What does two heart balloons and...


one wiffle ball equal?


Ok. Ok. you are probably thinking picture please well I didn't get Tony to take one but...Two heart balloons and a wiffle ball equal indoor tennis! Lots of fun you should try it some time!

No comments: