Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subpoena!
Well I guess I will be heading to court next Friday for the accident. The guy who hit me is being sued by the City for inattention to driving. Haven't been able to find someone to watch the kids yet for that day. Hopefully I can find someone soon. Emily is suppose to be in school that day she might have to miss so someone can watch her as I am not sure how long it will take. Never been in a court room before so this will be an interesting experience a little scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Veronica, you can just take the kids with you. If they are too disruptive, maybe they will have an on-site care place :) Or maybe they will have someone who can watch them. Or the kids can learn about the judicial system. Good luck
Good luck at the courthouse. Remember to breath it'll help you to remain calm.
Post a Comment