Have been getting everything ready for Coopers Birthday party tomorrow. Heading to the kitchen to make the cake in just a few, pizza is ordered. Just got all the grocery shopping done. Cooper is super excited. He is so eager to open his presents. Tony will be decorating the cake tonight/tomorrow morning. He has this grand idea for it...can't wait to see what he comes up with. It's a car themed cake so I think he will do just fine!! Sending Tony out tonight to find a few BOY things because I just can't think of what to get. It will be interested to see what he picks out! All we have left after that is the decorating!!
Cooper is going strong on potty training no accidents yet today at all and it's 1:00. Just put him down for a nap so I am anxious to see if he wakes up dry. He has been doing really well with telling me he needs to go. But I also have a timer set to go off every 40 minutes just in case.
Emily will not be continuing with swim lessons she cannot move up a level until she does the back float and she wont even do it for us. So we will work with her over the course of the summer and see if she will start. Once she does the back float we will start her up again. Cooper is still signed up and doing great.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment