Saturday, October 18, 2008

Corn Maze, Pumpkins, and Mud!

The fun at the farm! We went through the corn maze which took over an hour to complete and the kids loved it! Then we went pumpkin picking for a good hour which the kids also love. They even got to pick out a couple of gourds which was like watching two kids in a candy store!


Starting the maze!




My turn to carry Cooper.


Which leads to this! Then leading to Tony getting to carry Cooper again! He put his finger so far up my nose I think he touched brain matter!!!!!


Looking at how high the stalk is!




So tired so he took a rest on seat on the pumpkin.


Baah, Baah goes Cooper!


And then I even had time after getting home to make Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches for dinner. Can you believe I made that...I know we are still in shock too! They were good!

1 comment:

Cassia said...

How fun. We went yesterday to the pumpkin farm here. Its nothing like up there though. They did have a little hay bale maze that Hayden went in.

The philly cheese steak looks yummy. I love those.