There is just no better way to let you all know how much Emily loves swimming then to show you this video!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A family is made of love and tears, laughter and years. It grows stronger with the passing of time, more precious with the making of memories. It’s a gift whose value is found not in numbers but in its capacity to love. It’s the place you find someone to encourage you, and believe in you. Celebrate with you and comfort you. A family is where your heart feels most at home because you’re always wanted. Always welcomed Always needed, always loved.
2 comments:
OMG its loud in there! How long is swimming lessons for. I would have a killer headache afterwards. She is very excited to be in the pool thats so awsome. Where are you taking her at? I would love to get the kids back into lessons when we get back up there.
Oh thats good. It sounds really loud on the camera but I am sure thats probably just because the house was so quite when I listened to it. I never did make it over to MLT pool. One of the many things we will be doing when we get home. I inquired today about CCCP (preschool) but they dont have a AM opening for Hayden and I dont want to be driving back and forth all the time. I think I am going to get the Fisher Price Cool Computer and memberships to the CM and what not and do swimming lessons. I guess we will see.
Post a Comment