Emily had her first swim lesson last night at the new pool and she loved it! So did I! She is back in a shallow pool and I think we both feel more comfortable. No pictures yet it was a chaotic night but I will try and take some tomorrow night. At the end of lessons Emily said to me "thank you fishy, fishy in dah net". This place does more of the game since the kids have a whole pool they can stand in. I am glad because swim lessons are both for her to have FUN and for her to learn so I am excited that she is happy to have the games back!
Cooper is really starting to get jealous of her getting to go into the pool he keeps pointing to the pool wining and saying "more dah, more dah" I will have to try and get him to the pool some day Tony is home for open swim!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment