Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Costumes

Well the fun Halloween week has started. The kids get to dress up pretty much ever day this week. The kids dressed up on Tuesday for MOPS Cooper was a fisherman...I didn't get any pictures of him in that outfit yet but I will and Emily was Disney Cinderella. Tuesday evening at a party we went to Cooper dressed up as a fireman and Emily as a fairy! The kids had a great time at the party there was a bunch of kids there I think Tony said he counted close to 26 kids. Lots of good food also! We brought Special K Bars with pumpkin candies on it and they were a big hit! To rich for some but lots loved them!






We borrowed a goldfish costume from Cooper's friend Ava in hopes he could be one but he was a wee bit to tall for it and he just looked sqooshed in the costume! Cute though!

1 comment:

Cassia said...

Too cute and how lucky are they to get to have multiple costumes! My poor kids get one costume and thats that :) I am STILL working on Hayden's train. Its almost done though. Just a few more things to do! I cannot wait for Halloween to be over. Next year we are so buying both of their costumes.