I think he thought he would win against these pumpkins! He lost big time the last time he socked then. He got knocked down onto the ground!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
More Halloween Photo's
Halloween day we went to Spartan gym for the kids to play and then headed to the mall for lunch and trick or treating. Then headed home for naps! Then out at 7 to go around our little neighborhood and then out to our friends Andra's home for some more trick or treating. The kids had a blast and we got more then 5 lbs of candy. Cooper did so good; he learned how to say trick or treat and he said "thank you, bye bye" at almost every house after he got the candy! It was way too cute!


I think he thought he would win against these pumpkins! He lost big time the last time he socked then. He got knocked down onto the ground!
I think he thought he would win against these pumpkins! He lost big time the last time he socked then. He got knocked down onto the ground!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow I need to hit up some garage sales! Those princess dresses are a expensive. It looks and sounds like you guys had a great time. I cant wait for next year!
Post a Comment