Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Fun Pictures

So you are going to get a bunch of post all smooshed into one because it is just that much faster today!
So Cooper was eating his cereal this morning and decided to drink the milk out of the bowl before all the cereal was out of the bowl so for over 5 minutes this is what his face looked like before Emily pointed it out to him.

Close up!

Emily thought it was so funny that she wanted to put one on her nose!




Tuesday we went to the store to take advantage of clearance Halloween costumes. We were able to get Emily a princess costume for $3.00 and Cooper a Pirate costume for $2.50. They both wore their new dress up costumes the rest of Tuesday night! Tony taught Cooper how to say Argh like a pirate. It is too cute!


Emily princess!



I just had to put this photo on because of love the face!


And then some random pictures!



2 comments:

mom2jjk said...

Got to love halloween clearance! I got some more fun stuff for my yard next year!

Love the cheerios. Your kids are getting so big!

Cassia said...

I didn't get to hit up the clearance sales this year :( Though I would love to have gotten the deal on teh princess dress. you can never have to many.