Emily will be starting Preschool at Juanita Elementary school most likely after the first of the years. She did not pass her preschool screening when it comes to communication and lake of interest in learning basic concepts like shapes and colors. From her screening they were able to tell that Emily was much more receptive to others showing her and telling her colors and shapes then she was from me so the feel that she will be more willing to learn in a school setting. Also with knowing that Cooper already knows many colors and shapes and yet Emily still does not (at least wont show that she does) is another reason why they feel she may learn better with a teacher. I go in for our first meeting with the school on Dec 9 which I believe I will think find out when she will start, how many days a week and time of day.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So creative!
I would never have thought to make #'s out of legos! You are awsome. I hope that preschool helps Emily. If nothing else she will at least be learning how to play with other kids as well. We opted to not do preschool again in Jan I think I am making a mistake but we just cant afford it right now.
Happy Thanksgiving week!
Post a Comment