Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Day Out


Today we met a friend at KidsQuest Museum for some fun play for the kids we were there for a few hours and then went out for lunch followed by a few hours walking the mall. Busy day and have lots of pictures but wont get them up tonight. We got three feeder goldfish today one is orange, one is silver and one is both silver and orange. Emily is super excited today when she left for swim lessons she kept saying bye bye fishy. Tony has taken Emily to lessons tonight because I have come down with a bad cold; felt good most of the morning but started feeling very ill by 3:00. The hardest part is my left ear hurts to where I almost thing I have an ear infection. The kids have been sniffling for the last few days and yesterday they were both misserable as far as the way they were acting. They were very unhappy and now I know why because this cold is no fun. Emily started her second round of lessons on Monday and has the same teacher as last time which I think is very helpful! She is always so eager to go to lessons!











Playing with the water!



Random video taken of a poor rat being tortured by a room mate. Didn't get a long video of it because forgot I had the camera but he was doing this for over a minute till the one finally made it off!




1 comment:

Jeremy and Jeanne :-} said...

We had a Children's Museum that looks a lot like that in Eagle River. They also have one in Eau Claire that I can't wait to go back to when Jeremy gets home. I saw you were on my sloanstoryblog and left a couple comments. Talk to you soon!