So our oldest child Buddy passed away the night before last we could tell he wasn't doing good and tried our hardest to keep him going but he didn't make it :(
He lasted far longer then the 6 months I bet he would last when I first got him. A little background if you don't already know I received him as a feeder fish from my college diving coach for making it to nationals, we named him Buddy High Dive! That was almost five years ago!
Last picture of him!
I was a little worried that Emily would be sad that he was gone because she said hi to him pretty much ever day; all she said was "gotta get a new one Mommy!" We are going to let the water sit for a little while to let it regulate and then we will go out and get a couple feeder fish since they are so hearty!
We saved ya from being eaten Buddy; we can't believe you went through so many moved in a culligan water jug, survived countless drops into the sink, and outlast three other tank friends!!
We saved ya from being eaten Buddy; we can't believe you went through so many moved in a culligan water jug, survived countless drops into the sink, and outlast three other tank friends!!
1 comment:
I hope he had a proper burial. We used to bury our goldfish in tape cassette holders. Then a few months after the burial we would dig them up to see a tiny fish skeleton. I know, a little morbid but that was when we spent all day outside instead in front of a computer or tv like nowdays!
Post a Comment