Saturday, October 11, 2008

We Are All Sicklings!

Beginning of the week Emily was having a lot of problems with coughing which we think was leftover from her swimming accident. She was better for most of wed and Thursday then Cooper got very sick Thursday night and was up till almost three with a high fever and all around not feeling good. He was in bed with us and just couldn't find that confortable position! Tony and I both woke up with a sore throat Friday morning but Emily was good and healthy...well this morning she woke up with fever looks very uncomfortable. All in all fun week.

Tony and I went out Wednesday night for our anniversary we had dinner at Anthony's Homport which was great. Tony had the Garlic prawns and I had a steak! Believe it or not I ate a little of the shrimp coctail and had all the shrimp that was on my salad. My seafood intake for the year! And then we went to see "Flash of Genium" which is a great movie.

Emily went to swim lessons on Thursday and did just fine. She was excited to get in the water. I on the other hand had butterflies in my tummy the whole time. Just feel uneasy with her on the platform now. She startes lessons at a different pool next week Mon and Wed nights from 6:55-7:25 which isn't the most ideal time but because we are just starting at that pool we first needed to get our "IN" so that next lessons we can be in the "early" registration group! It works out though because then one of the days we just head over after watching our friends kids...they live only a couple miles from the pool.

The trees are starting to turn colors here now and I am looking forward to the kids feeling better so we can get out and try and get some good fall pictures.

Well off to tend to the Sicklings!

1 comment:

Cassia said...

I hope that you are all feeling better now and Happy Late Anniversary! I'm so proud of you for eating some seafood :)

Also am glad to hear that Emily is not affraid of the pool. Thats awsome!

I miss fall in NW so try and get some good shots for meto enjoy :)