Friday, January 16, 2009

Cooper

Oy! Cooper he is such a wild fun little man. He is all healthy again after having the flu. Back to his gold old self. He has started going potty on the toilet. Yea! I am still surprised too. Not all the time and by no means is he ready to be fully potty trained I am just letting him go at his own pace like I did with Emily. Just over a week ago he woke up in the morning and yelled " I gatta go pah-ddy" so I comfirmed "you have to go potty Cooper" he says "YEA" (which I am trying so hard to get a recording of his adorable yea). Anyway we set him up on the potty and he grunts and pushes (a little over exagerated) and then says all done; the next thing I know he had pee'd. Crazy! Anyway he has done this about 5 times this week. He seems to be a lot less interested in it now. I remember Emily did this a few times so we will just wait until the next time and see what happens.

Cooper will also be starting swim lessons this month. We are going to do a round of Mommy and Me (hopefully a Daddy and Me once in a while!!!) He will have lessons after church on Sunday's. I am looking forward to it. I think he will really enjoy the lessons. He will only be going on Sundays and will be going until March.

No comments: