Christmas went really well it was great to see family. Emily just can't stop talking about the trip she loved seeing her Grandparents. I will try and post more pictures from the trip later.
Emily was suppose to start preschool on Thursday but she refused to leave the house. So Friday I headed in with her to school since Tony had the day off. We took a different way this time one without crosswalks. It's about a quarter mile more but worth the traffic free roads. The last thing I want to do is go down 100th right now. She had a good day was a little scared, wants me to go with her again Monday but I told her she gets to ride the school bus in to school instead we will see how that goes.
Cooper has come down with the roto virus. I really hope that he doesn't get us all sick this year like last. So far we are in day two of it he threw up this morning once but that is it. I have lysol wipes, spray...and more on hand everywhere in hopes to keep the germs at bay. Tony took two days of work last week from being sick so the last thing we need is for him to get the stomach flu and have to take off more work this week!
I seem to have a cold nothing bad yet though. managed to get into the chiropractor this week. He hasn't been able to adjust my upper back at all, he had me in for two massages Thurs and Friday hasn't helped adjustments yet back is very sore this morning.
We managed to find a new van on Wednesday, we looked at a few that day two of which were gold but Emily won't step foot in any van that looked like our old van. So we ended up with a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Stow and Go. She is a beast. I feel like I am driving a tanker. She is a good foot longer then the old one which seems so little but feels so big. We have been struggling to get the car seats installed properly. We needed to get car seat mats and two towels to place behind the seat to get them in securly. The stow and go seats are kind of a wierd design but we managed. Hopefully we never have to take them out...lol.
Well we are off to take down are Christmas and hopefully sit down for a family moving when we are done.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I hope Cooper is feeling better. Thats terrible I think Hayden had it last year. He had something I think that is what the dr said it was. Hopefully Tony didn't have to miss anymore work. Where does Emily go to preschool again? Thats so cool that she gets to ride the bus to school. I am dreading looking for preschools for Phedora. I have thought about putting her in the one Hayden was in but I kind of want to wait and see if Hayden will be in Morning or Afternoon Kindergarten. Its so strange that he's already almost in kindergarten. Time sure goes by too fast.
The kids just started preschool again yesterday. They are happy to be back with their friends again. We are going t ostay down here until April then come home. Our lease is up on April 30th. I think I am going t ofly the kids home so they dont have to sit in the car for 3 days. When we went out to Ca after Christmas Phedora was asking :Are we there yet" the whole way. Literally, she was asking before we even got our of Phoenix! It was a long drive. I will get some more pics and updates up soon. I still have all the pics on the camera since we just reformatted the computer. So I have been trying to get it all back where it needs to be. Its been a pain cause it didn't erase anything when it reformatted. All the programs that I wanted off that are causing problems are still there. UGH!
Post a Comment