Friday, January 23, 2009

House too hidden and more

Apparently are house is too hidden that two bus drivers now have been very late in trying to find us to pick Emily up for school. I had already started to pull out of the drive thinking they forgot about her today when the bus finally pulled up glad they made it though.

Haven't been moving very well the last few days. Started to get lower back pain over this last weekend and then yesterday morning around 9 I had a back spasm. I could barely get the kids loaded to get to the Chiropractor office when they opened at 3. Still having a hard time getting around and will be heading to the doctors office later as ibuprofen isn't doing the trick. This is definitely not how I want to spend my days right now.

1 comment:

Cassia said...

I'm sorry that your having so much pain. I hope that you are able to get something to take the edge off and that the adjustments start helping.

Yes some of them really do look like carrots. We actually got to see the ones in the pictures and they were the first ones I commented on as looking like carrots. There were some other ones that looked like white carrots. I was surprised by just how open it was inside the cavern. I thought it would be more closed off but it was surprisingly spacious. I can understand the claustraphobicness of it all though.