Monday, January 12, 2009
Sickies
Cooper seems to be over his sickness. Emily still seems fine she is at school this morning by herself (yikes!) Tony has been up since 4:00 and is very sick. I felt icky last night but have yet to have the full blown stomach flu. All I can think of is I hope I get it today or tonight. Tony has missed way to much work the last week and I just know I wont be able to handle the two kids while I am sick! Oy. Hope everyone else feels better then us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Guess I should have read all the posts before commenting :) I'm glad that Cooper is feeling better. Sorry to hear that Tony has it though and I hope that you dont get it. That is awsome that Emily is at school and all by herself! Did she take the bus or did you have to drive her?
Post a Comment