I treated them to a yummy breakfast! This type of breakfast happens about twice a year. I have to say Emily really enjoyed her tasty breakfast. I think we heard the work "taststies" about 30 times while she ate. We needed a hearty breakfast today to get us ready for a day of cleaning and organizing. I managed to go through all the kids clothes and sort out what fits and doesn't and to get ready for the summer. Our moms group is having a group garage sale at the end of March so I have been pricing what I can to prepare. We still have yet to buy any clothes for Cooper which has really helped out We should be good with clothes hopefully until at least 2 years of age with being able to borrow from Andra and Shari!!
On a side note: Tony's friend from school Sarah is coming out here to Seattle this Saturday to visit her dad who moved out here about 7 months ago. She is going to stay here Sat to Sun and possibly Monday (we are hopefully going to take her to Snoqualmie Falls Monday). We are also having a family BBQ with some friends on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment