Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cooper's First Birthday Party!

We had Cooper's Birthday Party today and it was a great time! We had a few friends over that have helped us out greatly in the past year with Cooper as a thank you! The kids had a great time as you can see!





Here is the "cake" that I made really they are just cupcakes I was going to make a sheet cake but I forgot. So this is what we ended up with. Hey they tasted good. And according to Emily they are "cake cups".


Cooper had is first slice of pizza and he did pretty good. Very messy but he sure loved it!



And then there was the cupcake! Those were a big hit! As you can see Cooper really liked them. In fact he was still trying to eat as I was changing him. He kept chewing his bib to get every last morsel off!



Cooper enjoyed opening his presents he sure did get a lot of help from the other kids.



He loves his new train toy set! Thanks Ben, Ashley, Ava and McKinley.


Here is the birthday song! The kids did a great job singing!


1 comment:

Cassia said...

I'm sorry we missed the party. It looks like you had a great time though!